Founded in 2000, by like-minded people sharing passion to serve the needy and destitute among the children and women, Aashritha Samaj has since contributed its bit to society through a range of schemes and programs.
We believe in empowering them through education and skills development which help them to stand on their own feet in the long term. Thus strengthened,casino freispiele ohne einzahlung they’re no longer dependent on handouts and seek a dignified life through productive use of acquired skills.
- Reach out to children with single parents.
- Bring women more economic activity.
- Create a platform for neglected and orphan children and provide equal opportunities and need based services for them.
- Run a home for destitute women , orphan children and old aged.
- The ultimate aim of Aashritha is to extend helping hands to the under-privileged women and children who are in need and prepare them as a useful citizen to the society.
How can you join hands with Aashritha?
- By sponsoring a child or children for their educational expenses.
- By providing technical support.
- By assisting programs.
- By spreading Aashritha’s ideology with like minded people.
Who associates with Aashritha ?
- Doctors , social workers , retired professionals , NGO’s , academicians and service-minded people.